OUR TEAM IS GROWING
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA
We are a dynamic, successful, luxury interior design firm with 20+ years in the business looking for a creative marketing director to help us expand our footprint. This role will be responsible for developing and implementing all omni-channel marketing efforts.
As a Marketing Director you will:
- Lead and develop marketing strategy for core business and new development
- Conduct consumer and competitive analysis to understand marketing opportunities and develop new channels of marketing
- Demonstrate and develop business needs analysis
- Create achievable and measurable goals and results
- Partner with business partners to develop and implement highly effective marketing campaigns
- Provide guidance and specialized knowledge to team members
- Partner with external agencies and liaisons for implementation of strategy
Requirements for the position Include
- Bachelors degree and 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Additional 2 years in lieu of degree
- Omni- channel marketing experience (Print, Social, SEO, SEM) highly preferred with proven success
- Ability to develop, lead and implement effective strategy
- Experience or knowledge or interior, real estate and/or construction landscape
- Excellent organizational influence and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with keen ability to tailor messages to audiences
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong team orientation
- Ability to multi- task and work individually
What We Offer
- Flexibility in hours and potential hybrid remote / office work
- Full Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Dynamic fun environment
- Opportunity for Career advancement
We are seeking a design intern to join us in our Boston office.
As an intern you will:
- Support our project designers in various phases of projects including vendor pricing, lighting schedules, plumbing schedules, paint and wallpaper schedules and grout schedules. Collecting and sourcing new resources.
- Maintain and organize material library
- Support Purchasing and Production team on project installs, photoshoots and other needs.
- Administration Support and to be comfortable conversing with vendors and clients in person, on the phone and via email.
Requirements for the position Include:
- Be enrolled in an interior design or interior architecture program
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup, the Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail and organized.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and to work alone if need be.
- Preferred knowledge of Design Manager
- Drivers License.
- Ability to lift 25+ lbs
What We Offer
- 10-25 hours a week, flexible scheduling, in office position.
- Dynamic fun environment!
- Opportunity for Career advancement and mentoring